Of your several Narragansett area lodging choices, Ocean Rose Inn is certainly a comfortable, cozy one. Have a question about your upcoming stay at Ocean Rose Inn? You may just find the answer here.
About our facility
- What do I need to know about parking at Ocean Rose Inn?
- On-site self-parking is available at no charge for Inn guests. It is limited to first come, first served. Free parking along Ocean Road is plentiful.
- Does Ocean Rose Inn offer connecting hotel guest rooms?
- Is there a charge for an ‘extra’ adult to stay in an Ocean Rose Inn guest room?
- There is no charge for extra guests.
- Are cribs or rollaway beds available?
- Neither are available.
- Does Ocean Rose Inn have designated non-smoking guest rooms?
- Yes. In fact, not only are all accommodations non-smoking, the entire inn is a 100% non-smoking facility.
- How best can I store my valuables?
- Ocean Rose Inn does not provide a secured area for your valuables. Guests are responsible for their own belongings.
- Is there shopping at Ocean Rose Inn?
- Not on premise, however guests will enjoy browsing and shopping in the plentiful separate and distinct areas throughout the Narragansett vicinity. For diverse memorabilia, products and merchandise.
- What can I do during my stay at Ocean Rose Inn?
- Oh my! So much. Discover some or many of the following:
- Walk to the beach for a relaxing day in the sun.
- Cruise to Block Island to experience “One of the Last Great Places.” Spend a day on Block Island’s beautiful sandy beaches, in the area boutiques or on mopeds touring the Island.
- Fish all day and night.
- Head to the Point Judith salt pond. Once there, clam, kayak or explore.
- Visit the Point Judith lighthouse and Cronin’s beach and fishing area.
- Sample the RI clam cakes and chowder at area eateries.
- Souvenir shop along the waterfront. Indulge in some yummy ice cream, taffy or fudge.
- Savor the beauty our famous sunsets.
- Whale watch. Boats leave from Point Judith/Galilee daily.
- Walk along the docks and view the daily catches being unloaded from the charter or fishing boats.
- Wet a line from the dock, the beach or on a charter fishing boat.
- Bird watch in the 130-acre Galilee Bird Sanctuary or salt pond.
In fact, check out even more options here.
- What about my pets? Are they welcome?
- Ocean Rose Inn is prepared to welcome only human guests. Fact is there is so much for people to do in our area, your pet(s) will more likely enjoy a peaceful stay at home with family and friends.
About our services
- Does Ocean Rose Inn have a Family Plan?
- Yes. Children 17 years and younger stay free in guest room of accompanying parent or guardian.
About our policies
- What is Ocean Rose Inn’s Cancellation/No Show policy?
- Guests may cancel without penalty up to 14 days prior to arrival. Cancellations within 14 days will result in a one night’s room and tax charge placed on credit card.
- What are check-in and checkout times?
- Check-in time is 3 PM
Check-out time is 10 AM
- Does Ocean Rose Inn have a Guarantee/Deposit policy?
- Yes. 50% of estimated bill is due at time of booking. The balance is due on arrival. Checks accepted for deposits only must clear prior to arrival.
- Is there a minimum age to rent a room?
- Yes. Any guest renting a room at Ocean Rose Inn must be at least 21 years of age.
About methods of payment
- What are the accepted credit cards at Ocean Rose Inn?
- The following credit cards are accepted
- American Express
- Diners Club
Cash or Traveler’s Checks in U.S. currency are also accepted.
- What do I need to know about taxes?
- Sales tax is 7% percent and Lodging tax is 6% per room per night not included in the room rate.